Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Feeling Guilty for Feeling

Feeling Guilty for Feeling

I'm saying sorry
For the disrupted
For the disturbed
For the dystopic
Feelings flowing freely

Freely through my mind
Freely through my heart
Freely through my body
Freely through me
Every free inch of me

This feeling
Free to come and go
As if I choose
To let it in
And to let it leave

And that's where the guilt sets in
This feeling that you've chosen the poison
This feeling that you've made yourself the victim
This feeling that you don't deserve to feel this

Attention seeker!
Fraudulent faker!
Insensitive insincerity!
Disgustingly disingenuous!

Write your empty words
Sing your lies
And turn your fake frown
Upside down

Again, and again,
And again,
And again!
I'm sorry

I'm sorry for the feeling
I'm sorry for losing another battle to it
I'm sorry that it isn't getting better
That I'm not getting better

I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment