Monday, September 25, 2017

Dare to Dream of Something More

Dare to Dream of Something More

So long as I am the one
To hold you in my arms
I will kiss each tear
That rolls from your eyes
I will listen to every heartbeat
I will believe in every song

I will dream
                    of something better
                    of something brighter
                        something special
                        something more
                                          more of this
                                                        this life
                                                        this life with you

I will support you through every tear
Your eyes shed
                 shed when hurt
                                   hopeless
                                   helpless

I will cherish the moments
Your heart races
                  races with joy
                                   excitement
                                   passion

I will sing in awe
Of you and your compassion
                   your will
                   your love

Through the darkest of days
You make me believe

Through the most hopeless of moments
You make me believe
You make me believe
        make me believe
                        believe in me
                        believe in the beauty I see
                        believe in the happiness of we

We the lovers
We the loved

No comments:

Post a Comment