Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Autobiography

So, I decided a while back to try and put my life, up to this point, into the form of a poem.  I'm seven cantos in and will be posting them momentarily.  I decided this was a good point to post, so that I could reflect on what I already have before moving forward.  You see, canto seven is the end of high school and before I start diving into those college years, I want to experience my own story as a reader; I want to take the chance to see what it is I've built for my story as a foundation for what's to come.  Also, since I haven't been out of college for very long I didn't want to try and trudge through such fresh memories without taking a hard look at what came before them.  I'd like to weave a connection from the farther past to the more recent past, and then hopefully into my present and future.  I hope you enjoy my autobiographical poem:  My Path Runs Ahead of Me and My Plans

2 comments: